Hi! Thanks for being here!
I have been a photographer for over 15 years. I photographed my first wedding while in college at Gardner-Webb University. There, I earned a Bachelor of Arts degree focusing on Communications and Photography. I began my photography career in the dark room developing my own film. I now shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III and Canon prime Lenses.
I have photographed hundreds of events over time, including weddings, banquets, events, stage performances, family and children’s portraits, etc. I currently freelance for The Spartanburg Herald-Journal, Spartanburg Magazine and Spartanburg Methodist College.
My former photography accomplishments include:
- The Wedding of WCCB Charlotte (“The CW”) Television personality Jon Wilson
- Talk show host, political commentator, television producer and author, Glenn Beck
- The wedding of Television Personality Beth Troutman
- Charlotte, North Carolina’s former Mayor, Anthony Foxx
- The Carolina Panthers (Training Camp at Wofford University)
- Former Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright
I work mainly in the Upstate of South Carolina, specifically Spartanburg and Greenville. I also have a steady base of customers in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. I am open to traveling as a destination photographer.
I hope you will enjoy all of the different forms of creative expression I will share here!